Santa will be at the studio ONE day only - Saturday, November 7th, 2020.
Come and experience the magic of Santa. This unique and wonderful storybook session with Santa will be a Christmas treasure. The interactive time with Santa allows your children to have a series of storybook experiences with Santa. They may read a story, play games, check the nice list and more. You will be able to watch, laugh and enjoy your children during this magical time.
Wonderful memorable portraits will be made with Santa.
The portrait session will result in hand edited, painted art images of your children. Our hand crafted products will display these heirloom moments. Truly a family treasure and magical memories for all.
What's included in the session:
• A private 20 minute interaction with Santa
• Professionally hand edited and digitally painted final art images
• A personal viewing appointment of the images to order
• $200 credit towards products/prints
• INCLUDED - Social Media files for sharing of your ordered images
• Professional art prints, canvases, metal prints, heirloom storybook albums, digital files, Christmas cards and Christmas ornaments are some of the variety of products that are offered.
This session will result in fabulous storybook images, treasured for years to come.
Portrait Session Fee $325, includes $200 print credit.
What's to expect Corona Edition:
• There are long breaks between clients, so we can clean and sanitize the studio.
• Only two adults per family are allowed in the studio, all adults are required to wear a mask.
• Please wait in your car until your appointment time, our staff will come get you.
Ages 3 and up are best for these sessions. Younger siblings may come with older siblings. Since this is true interaction, babies will not get the same experience.
We loved our session with Niki!! The kids got to spend quality time with Santa and were able to really be there in the moment and not feel rushed. It was truly all about them and their visit with Santa! They enjoyed listening to Santa read them a story, eat cookies with milk and even make magic reindeer food. I loved watching the fun they were having in the awesome setting Niki created for them to make lifetime memories! - Megan